Our top priority is you.
At TriStar NorthCrest Medical Center, we are a full-service hospital here to help you with everything from emergency care to orthopedics, cardiology, women’s care and diagnostic imaging.
MyHealthONE is your secure, online health portal to find your most recent imaging results, view hospital lab results, pay your hospital bills and more.
Full-service hospital in Springfield, Tennessee
TriStar NorthCrest Medical Center is a 109-bed acute care hospital dedicated to serving the healthcare needs of Robertson County and the surrounding areas. We offer an array of services, including emergency care, orthopedics, cardiology, women’s care and diagnostic imaging. Our mission is to enhance community and patient wellness through the teamwork of skilled and compassionate employees and physicians.
Why people choose us
Our hospital is committed to offering advanced healthcare services with a compassionate, patient-focused approach in the Springfield community.
We live here and work here.
We provide high-quality care.
We're part of the Springfield community.
- Cardiovascular catheterization (cath) lab
- 24/7 emergency room
- State-of-the-art medical imaging
- Lung Cancer Screening Program
- Speech therapy
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Sleep Diagnostic Center
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Certified Chest Pain Center
- Certified imaging laboratory accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP) and the Centers for Medical and Medicaid Services Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA)
- Board Certified CRNA’s (Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists)
Awards and recognitions
- 2022 Military Friendly Employer designation
- Recognition for high-quality surgical services by The American College of Surgeons National Surgical Quality Improvement Program (ACS NSQIP)
At TriStar NorthCrest, we are dedicated to providing high quality emergency care for the Springfield community. Our specialized team assesses each patient as they arrive to identify life-threatening conditions, such as chest pain or stroke. These experienced ER teams are specially trained to stabilize, manage and diagnose patients with acute illnesses and injuries.
TriStar NorthCrest’s Cardiac Rehabilitation program includes two phases of cardiac rehab tailored to meet the needs and conditions of each individual participant. Participants in this educational exercise program will learn about their anatomy, safe activity levels, risk factors, medications, diet, and stress levels as they safely establish good exercise habits.
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and have pleasant experiences. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
Classes and events
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records — lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more
Download the MyHealthONE app on the or