Going into any surgical procedure, it's important to make sure you're physically prepared so you can recover smoothly. Get information about TriStar Greenview's pre-admissions testing so you can be prepared.
Having a surgical procedure in the near future
Typically, your surgeon’s office will schedule an appointment for Pre-Admission Testing (PAT) for you. Prior to your appointment, one of our PAT nurses and an anesthesia nurse will call you to review your medical history and current medication list. We do this to enhance your safety by reducing the duration of your visit.
- Before your PAT appointment, please call 270.793.2032 for pre-registration.
- To cancel your PAT appointment or your surgical procedure, please notify your surgeon’s office.
- To reschedule your PAT appointment, call 270.793.3355 during our office hours: Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
About Your PAT Visit
- Please sign in at the Registration Desk and allow 1-2 hours for your PAT visit, which will include registration, nursing and anesthesia interview (if not reached by phone prior to your appointment).
- COVID testing, lab work, EKG, and X-rays will be completed, as needed.
- Please bring your insurance cards and photo ID for registration. If the patient is a minor or has a legal guardian, the parent or legal guardian must accompany the patient to the PAT appointment and on the day of surgery.
- Proof of legal guardianship must be provided.
- You may eat, drink and take your medications as prescribed prior to your PAT appointment.
TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital PAT is located at:
1701 Ashley Circle, Suite 2 (on the second floor)
Bowling Green, KY 42104
*We are located at the four-way intersection of Ashley Circle and Westen St., directly across from CDS #10 Pharmacy.
Call us at (270) 793-3355 Monday-Thursday, between 8:00am - 4:00pm.