The BEE Award
The BEE (Being Exceptional Everyday) Award was established to recognize caregivers who go beyond extraordinary expectations in supporting nurses and patients.
Inpatient rehabilitation program
When you come to our hospital for your care, you gain access to rehabilitative treatment that is supported by 24/7 physician and nursing care. Based on your tolerance, therapies occur throughout the day and throughout the hospital, including in your room, the therapy gym, the life gym, the rehabilitation apartment and our outdoor challenge course.
Types of inpatient programs we offer include:
- Amputation rehabilitation
- Comprehensive cognitive rehabilitation
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Spine rehabilitation
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Swallowing evaluations and treatment
- Traumatic brain injury rehabilitation
- Vestibular and balance rehabilitation
At the hospital, you will have a private, spacious room with its own bathroom. Meals are served family-style in our dining room to encourage social interaction and to keep you active during your stay.