For visitors at TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center
We welcome visitors at TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center. To ensure you have a pleasant visit, you can find our visiting hours, guest policies, amenities and information about local lodging and accommodations.
*Updated Visitation Policy* Effective Wednesday, December 28, 2022
TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center is implementing a masking policy for all visitors and patients entering the facility. Masks will be provided to any patient or visitor that needs one. Masks MUST be worn at all times including in hallways, elevators, waiting rooms, public spaces, and patient rooms. Visitors may wear their own facemasks.
Inpatient Visitor Policy:
- Inpatient visitation hours of 6:00 am - 8:00 pm.
Maternity and NICU visitor policy:
- Two overnight visitors will be allowed to remain with a maternity patient.
- NICU patients may have both parents and/or mother + designated individuals as visitors 24/7.
Joint replacement and spine surgery visitor policy:
- Inpatients with spine or joint replacement surgery may have their “Coach” remain over.
Same Day surgery/outpatient visitor policy:
- Same day surgery patients are allowed two visitors total during their procedure.
- Only one visitor can remain with the patient.
- The second visitor may wait in the designated waiting area.
Additional visitor guidelines:
- Visitors must wear masks while inside the facility, including in inpatient rooms.
- Visitors must maintain social distancing in common spaces.
- We encourage visitors to coordinate their visits to prevent large groups from gathering in the cafeteria, lobbies, waiting rooms, or other areas.
- Perform hand hygiene at entry/exit of the building, department/unit, and the patient's room.
- Adhere to facility visiting hours.
- Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in losing visiting privileges.
Circumstances may allow for specific exceptions to any visitation restrictions described on this webpage. Those circumstances include religious visitation and a designated support person for a patient with a disability to provide assistance with communication or other necessary components of the patient's treatment. All persons entering under an exception remain subject to appropriate infection control protocols.
Circumstances may allow for specific exceptions to any visitation restrictions described on this webpage. Those circumstances include religious visitation as well as a designated support person for a patient with a disability to provide assistance with communication or other necessary components of the patient's treatment. All persons entering under an exception remain subject to appropriate infection control protocols.
Information for our visitors
For your convenience we have included some answers to frequently asked questions.
We believe it is beneficial to patients for loved ones to visit regularly, so visitation hours are not restricted. It is our policy to be flexible and accessible for friends and family to visit our guests anytime. The intensive care unit welcomes a family member or friend to stay with the patient twenty four hours per day, seven days per week. Visitors should check in at the nurses’ station after 9:00pm.
The Maternity Services Unit and the Critical Care Unit will both be secured units. When visiting these areas, someone at the main nurses station, located off of the elevator lobby, will be able to let you in. In the event you visit late in the evening or early morning, you will need to use the courtesy phone located in the waiting areas.
Children are welcome to visit guests if accompanied by an adult.
Visitor parking is located directly in front of the hospital and in front of the Emergency Room entrance.
The gift shop is located in the main lobby area and offers a variety of gifts including fresh flowers, baby items, get well, reading material, balloons, and specialty gift items. Same-day delivery gifts for patients are available.
Hours of operation:
Monday through Friday
9:00am — 3:00pm
Our café is located on the first floor and is open Monday through Friday.
Hours of operation:
Monday through Friday
Breakfast 6:30 am to 9:30 am
Lunch 11:00 am to 1:30 pm
Vending machines are located in the café dining area and in the Emergency Room waiting area.
Free Wi-Fi internet access is available throughout campus.
Upon the patient’s request, an adult family member may stay overnight in the patient room. The following hotels are located near the hospital and offer discounted rates to family members or friends visiting TriStar Health patients. Please ask for the hospital rate when calling.
Our chapel is located on the first floor near patient registration. Ask a staff member for information about service schedules or chaplain services.
In keeping with our campus-wide tobacco-free policy, the use of tobacco products is not permitted inside or outside the hospital or in buildings owned by the hospital.