NorthCrest investing more than $13 million to enhance hospital services
TriStar NorthCrest investing more than $13 million to enhance hospital services with focus on delivering quality care to community.
Springfield, Tenn. — In its first year as part of the TriStar Health family of hospitals, Tristar NorthCrest launched or completed projects totaling more than $13 million to expand and improve resources and technology that aid in the delivery of high-quality healthcare to the community. This investment in the healthcare needs of Springfield and surrounding communities is a testament to the unwavering commitment to providing exceptional care to patients in the area. Significant capital investments over the last year include:
- Surgical Robotics Program: $1.5 million investment allows physicians to provide cutting-edge surgeries utilizing minimally invasive methods
- Patient Care Rooms: $2.78 million investment includes new beds, cardiac monitors, telemetry, nurse call system and patient room TVs to enhance patient experience and allow for a higher quality of care
- Equipment Upgrades: $1.73 million in clinical and ancillary equipment, including central sterile equipment, vital sign machines, dish machine, MRI breast coil and defibrillators
“Our hospital continues to grow and evolve to meet the needs of the communities we serve, and these investments allow our care teams to deliver the highest quality care to our patients,” said Randy Davis, TriStar NorthCrest Chief Executive Officer. “We are continuing to evaluate new opportunities to expand and bring new services and providers to our hospital that will allow our community to receive care where they live and work.”
As part of the larger TriStar Health system, TriStar NorthCrest has gained access to new technology for enhanced patient experience and quality. This includes:
- Meditech: Electronic medical record system that allows for real-time data tracking with improved quality analytics
- Orbit: App to track and trend patient and employee feedback to improve the overall care experience
- NATE (Next-gen Analytics for Treatment and Efficiency): Real-time situational awareness tool for hospitals that delivers timely data and allows care teams to quickly prioritize care opportunities
- MyHealthOne: Online personal health portal that allows patients to manage their own healthcare services from the convenience of their mobile device or computer
In addition to investing in the hospital, TriStar NorthCrest is also investing in the community. In the past year, TriStar NorthCrest paid close to $490,000 in taxes, significantly contributing to the community’s essential services for the residents of Robertson County. As a proud employer to more than 500 colleagues, TriStar NorthCrest is one of the largest employers in Robertson County. In 2021, the hospital received the Military Friendly & Military Friendly Spouse Employer as it employs numerous veterans among its staff. In 2022, the hospital received the American Heart Association’s Stroke Gold Plus recognition for excellence in stroke treatment services. TriStar NorthCrest continues to be certified as a Primary Stroke Center and Certified Chest Pain Center by The Joint Commission.
“We are proud to be a part of this community and look forward to serving our patients for years to come,” said Davis. “TriStar Health’s commitment to our hospital is a testament to the drive and passion of our colleagues as we work together to fulfill our mission of providing unparalleled care to our patients.”
For more information visit the TriStar NorthCrest website.