We've compiled helpful information for visitors, including visiting hours and dining options at TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center. Also find a link to how COVID-19 has impacted our visitor policies and procedures.
- Inpatients may have one (1) visitor at a time during visiting hours of 6:00am - 8:00pm
- Emergency room patients are allowed one (1) visitor 24 hours a day.
- Outpatient surgical patients may have one visitor.
- Visitors are not permitted for COVID patients.
- Masks are to be worn by visitors at all times.
- Visitors age 12 or younger are not allowed.
- We will continue to screen visitors for COVID symptoms.
Circumstances may allow for specific exceptions to any visitation restrictions described on this webpage. Those circumstances include religious visitation as well as a designated support person for a patient with a disability to provide assistance with communication or other necessary components of the patient's treatment. All persons entering under an exception remain subject to appropriate infection control protocols.
Information for our visitors
We have compiled this information based on answers to some of our visitors' most frequently asked questions.
Our on-site food service options include our Courtyard Café and a Subway restaurant.
The Courtyard Café
The café located on the first floor of TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center and is open Monday through Friday at the following times:
- Breakfast: 6:30am to 9:30am
- Lunch: 11:00am to 3:00pm
The Courtyard Café is closed on Saturday and Sunday.
- Monday - Friday: 9:00am to 8:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Sunday: 10:00am to 4:00pm