For Visitors at TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion
Connection with supportive friends and family is a vital piece of recovery from a mental health crisis, so we share information about visitation hours and policies at TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion, as well as department phone numbers.
Visiting our hospital
When you come and visit TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion, you can expect to find that we take your loved one's care seriously. We want to provide them and you with the best experience possible, which means that there are some guidelines that all visitors must follow.
Information for our visitors
When preparing to visit a friend or family member in our care, it's important to keep the following information in mind so that you can spend plenty of quality time with your loved one.
To protect each patient's right to privacy, hospital policy and federal patient privacy laws require family members and friends to know the patient's room number in order to contact their loved ones while hospitalized. Patients who wish for family, friends or significant others to participate in their treatment and have access to protected information may sign a release of information stating who they want involved in their care and the level of access.
- If you or a family member want to send flowers, no glass vases are permitted
- No cell phones are allowed
- No photography is allowed
- No children under the age of 16 are permitted to visit.
All treatment programs will have daily visitation between 6:00pm - 6:45pm
The Memory Care Program will have additional visitation between 12:30pm - 1:15pm
- All our visitors must be 16 years of age or older.
- Upon arrival at the treatment unit, visitors will sign in and give staff all items for safety evaluation.
- If you arrive before visiting hours, you may wait in the lobby.
- Please place all personal items including phones, cameras or other recording devices and purses in lockers prior to leaving the lobby.
- Each patient may have two visitors at a time.
- All weapons are prohibited.
Visitation may be restricted if issues of patient safety arise, or if clinically indicated.
Intensive Treatment Program: (Room code numbers 103-112) (615) 342-1498
Clinical Decision Unit: (Room code numbers 115-124) (615) 342-1499
Senior Specialty Unit: (Room code numbers 201-212) (615) 342-2498
Neuro-Psychiatric Unit: (Room code numbers 213-224) (615) 342-2499
Dual Stabilization Unit: (Room code numbers 301-310) (615) 342-3498
Adult Psychiatric Services: (Room code numbers 312-324) (615) 342-3499
Transitional Intensive Care Unit: (Room code numbers 401-407) (615) 342-4498
Geriatric Unit: (Room code numbers 413-421) (615) 342-4499
From I-65: Take Exit 209/Charlotte Avenue Drive west on Charlotte Avenue (away from downtown). Turn left on 24th Avenue, which dead ends into the main entrance for TriStar Parthenon Pavilion at 2401 Parman Place.