About TriStar Natchez Emergency Room
At our freestanding facility, our experienced nurses and board-certified emergency medicine physicians will attend to you in a quiet, personal environment. We are able to provide you quality care at our emergency department or seamlessly transfer you to other specialized locations throughout our network of hospitals in Middle Tennessee.
Comprehensive emergency care in Dickson, Tennessee
TriStar Natchez Emergency Room is one of TriStar Horizon Medical Center's freestanding emergency rooms. Some of our facility's features include:
- Advanced testing and imaging technology
- Comprehensive medical laboratory
- Decontamination room
- Eight private rooms, including a room for pediatric patients
- Helipad to expedite transport of seriously ill or injured patients
- Negative-pressure room
- Safe rooms for patients requiring psychiatric evaluation
- Trauma room
- Immediate access to the emergency specialists at TriStar Horizon Medical Center
If you or a loved one are experiencing an emergency, call 911 immediately.
Getting to the emergency room
TriStar Natchez ER is east of Highway 46, approximately one mile south of Interstate 40.
Follow signs toward the ER entrance, which is on the north side of the medical plaza.
To reach the TriStar Natchez ER, please call (615) 326-2960.