About TriStar Portland ER
When you are feeling ill, you need medical care quickly and without hassle. That is why the TriStar Portland freestanding emergency room (ER) provides the same state of the art, lifesaving resources you would expect from a hospital — without the wait.
Emergency care in Portland, Tennessee
Our team is able to provide high-quality emergency care. No matter the injury or illness, we offer:
- Advanced testing and imaging technology
- Board-certified emergency medicine physicians
- Comprehensive medical laboratory
- Decontamination room
- Dedicated safe rooms for patients requiring psychiatric evaluation
- Helipad to expedite transport of seriously ill or injured patients
- Negative-pressure room (for wound care)
- Private rooms, including rooms for pediatric patients
- Registered nursing staff with advanced certifications and pediatric training
- Trauma/code room
- Immediate access to other specialists at our parent hospital TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center, if needed
For more information about our services, please call (615) 745-8000.
Our emergency services
While we are ready to handle urgent medical needs, we are not an "urgent care" facility. Our emergency room is always staffed by board-certified physicians and experienced nursing staff and is open 24/7. The primary difference is that we are not physically attached to a hospital, but instead serve as a satellite ER for TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center.
Imaging services and lab testing
Our diagnostic capabilities include a full-service imaging center and comprehensive medical lab. Whether you need a quick test during your visit or you have a scheduled screening, our expertly trained team works to ensure an effortless and comfortable experience for you.
We perform a variety of procedures and services, including:
- Computerized tomography (CT) scans
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans
To schedule an imaging appointment, please call (615) 695-7240.