For visitors at TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital
Get the lay of the land before you visit TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital with helpful information about visitor guidelines and services including Wi-Fi access, gift shops, parking, our chapel and food court locations.
For our hospital guests
When you come here to see a loved one, we hope your visit to our hospital is as pleasant as possible. Learn more about our visitor policies and services, such as Wi-Fi access, gift shops, parking and food court locations.
New visitation policy effective May 26, 2022
Each laboring mom can have up to five visitors at one time.
All visitors and patients are required to wear a mask.
- Visitation of siblings age 2 years and older is permitted.
- Visitation of children (non-siblings) under the age of 12 must be arranged in advance with the patient's nurse.
- The number of visitors must not impede patient care.
- Open for visitation 24/7 with 2 visitors at a time.
- Siblings must be under the direct supervision of fan adult parent or family member at all times.
- No siblings under the age of 2 are allowed to visit the NICU (unless approved)
Circumstances may allow for specific exceptions to any visitation restrictions described on this webpage. Those circumstances include religious visitation as well as a designated support person for a patient with a disability to provide assistance with communication or other necessary components of the patient's treatment. All persons entering under an exception remain subject to appropriate infection control protocols.
Information for our visitors
Find out more about our visitor resources and services below.
Complimentary parking is available for patients and visitors. Please refer to the campus map for information regarding parking.
A variety of gifts, flowers, toys, snacks, toiletries and greeting cards are available for purchase at our gift shop.
Food court hours
Our food court is located at 2221 Murphy Avenue and includes:
- Fooda Pop-Up Restaurant is located on the second floor of our hospital. It is open Monday through Friday from 11:00am to 1:30pm.
- Panera To You is located on the second floor of our hospital. We partner with Panera Bread Company to deliver delicious meals three times daily via the Panera App. Be sure to write "WCH" in the special instructions field to order. Please note:
- Orders placed by 5:30am are delivered to drop off by 6:45am.
- Orders placed by 10:30am are delivered to drop off by 11:45am.
- Orders placed by 6:30pm are delivered to drop off by 7:45pm.
Complimentary Wi-Fi access is available for patients and visitors.
Our chapel is a quiet place for reflection, prayer and meditation. It is open 24/7 and is located on the first floor of TriStar Health Tower. To reach a chaplain, please call (615) 342-3911.
In keeping with our campus-wide tobacco-free policy, the use of tobacco products is not permitted inside or outside the hospital or in buildings owned by the hospital.