With the recent surge of COVID-19 hospitalizations both locally and across the state, TriStar Mt. Juliet ER is implementing some additional visitor restrictions. We appreciate everyone’s support and understanding of these measures to prevent the spread of infection and to keep our providers, staff, patients, and community safe.
- Non-COVID inpatients may have one (1) designated visitor during their stay. New visiting hours are 10:00am — 4:00pm.
- Emergency room patients are allowed one (1) designated visitor 24 hours a day. ER designated visitors are to wait outside until the patient has been placed in an exam room.
- Visitors are not permitted for COVID patients.
- We will maintain our screening process for all visitors and require masks to be worn at all times.
- The waiting rooms remain closed for visitors.
- Visitors age 12 or younger are not allowed.
*Considerations will be made based on situational circumstances.*
Thank you for your continued support!